Oakridge Neighborhood Apartment Homes
Oakridge Neighborhood is committed to providing safe, affordable housing to people who need it most. Our neighborhood is a true community, a place our residents are proud to call home.
With 300 totally renovated apartment homes – from studios to five-bedroom units – we provide residents not just a place to live, but a place to thrive.
Our apartment homes are refreshed, comfortable and loaded with amenities.
- Air conditioning, microwaves, washers and dryers in all units
- Water included in rent
- Dishwashers in all apartments larger than a studio
- Apartments available specifically for residents who are visually or hearing impaired
- Large areas of green space and gardens
- Wading pool
- Courtyards with tiny-tot playgrounds
- Youth playground
- Two basketball courts
- Immediate access to DART bus line
- 24/7 on-site security
- On-site child care plus youth and adult programming
Silver Oaks Senior Living
In 2013, we opened Silver Oaks, a community designed to meet the needs of residents 55 and older. Silver Oaks apartments feature multiple layouts — from studios to two-bedroom units — providing seniors with high-level amenities, affordable rent, a secure building, and covenient access to downtown attractions and businesses.
Siver Oaks Benefits
- Limited access entry
- In-home laundry
- Utilities paid (except phone, cable and internet)
- First floor bathrooms have zero-entry showers
- Pets welcome (with some restrictions)
- Fitness center
- Community rooms — one with fireplace, one with kitchenette
- Smoke-free building
- Accessibility to those who are hearing, vision and/or mobility impaired
- Heated, underground garage stalls available at no extra charge
- Section 8 welcome
- Professionally managed and maintained
To fully appreciate Silver Oaks Living, we invite you to make an appointment for a tour.
Contact: Jo Ann Hughes
Resident Specialist – Silver Oaks
515 | 280-5131